Wakeboarding Birthday Parties
Is your child at least 7 years old? Are they ready for an exhilarating day that they’ll never forget? We’ve been told that our parties are extreme…an unusual experience…and memorable to say the least.
Wake Island birthday parties include a two-hour private party on our two-tower cable system, along with an instructor and all the needed rental equipment. The price starts at $225 on weekdays and $250 on weekends and includes up to 10 kids. We can allow an additional 5 kids (15 total), at a rate of $25 per child, to be paid at at the park or online when the party is purchased. Many of our return customers tell us that 10 kids is the perfect amount.
Note: The birthday party package can be used for adult groups and small company parties.
Wakeboarding Birthday Party Details—Please Read!
- Each participant must be at least 7 years old.
- Please make sure that parents fill out our online wakeboarding waiver for each child before coming to the park. It can be found HERE.
- We offer catering services through Beach Hut Deli. Call 916-655-3900 at least 5 days in advance to place your order.
- Factory-sealed water bottles and birthday party desserts are allowed in the park; party favors are not.
- Since we cannot have ice chests in the park, we are happy to store any desserts in our refrigerator or freezer until you’re ready to enjoy them.
- You can bring your own plates and utensils or if needed, Beach Hut Deli will charge a small fee for these items.
Make sure you fill out our online waiver and watch the safety video before coming to the park. This can be found on our website HERE.