People from near and far are drawn to Wake Island’s boat-less wakeboarding park, where riders are pulled continually around the lake with the use of cables! Cable wakeboarding? It’s been very popular in Europe and is quickly gaining momentum in the U.S. The concept is simply—wakeboarding by an overhead cable ski system, not by a boat. It’s ideal for learning, perfect for training…and completely thrilling!
If you’ve never seen it and aren’t sure about trying it, we welcome you to come out and watch it in person without charge. Wake Island is a park-like environment with beaches, picnic tables, food (an onsite deli and grill), free wifi, and plenty of fun!
Cable Wakeboarding Details
- You must be 10 years of age to ride the main cable lake.
- 7, 8, & 9 year olds can take a private lesson/test on our beginner lake and upon qualification, are allowed to ride the cable system. Please book your lesson directly on our website here.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have their waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian and that can be done electronically here.
- All cable passes include basic rental equipment (beginner board, bindings, vest and helmet). Beginner boards are not allowed to hit any of the features of the park.
- Pro Model boards are available for rent – these boards are allowed to hit the features of the park that beginner boards cannot. See pricing below.
First Time Riders
We recommend our “Get Wet” promotion. It’s the best value and most effective way to get up to speed. Wakeboarding can be tiring for beginners and most riders start by using their 2hr or 4hr passes.
All Season Passes are purchased directly in our Pro Shop:
- $950 All-Access Season Pass: Ride unlimited any day the park is open to the public (includes access to our AQUA PARK & new Zip Line).
- All 1st time season pass purchasers pays a discounted rate of $800 for their All-Access Pass.
- Sign up with a 1st time season pass purchaser and also only pay the discounted rate of $800 for your all-access pass.
- Purchase a wakeboard & binding package in our Pro Shop prior to buying your all-access pass and only pay $800.
- $700 Weekday Only Season Pass: Unlimited weekday only riding with the exception of below blackout days.
- Monday, May 29, Tuesday July 4th, Monday September 4th.
Ride (Kids 15 and under receive $5 off all hourly passes) Normal Pricing M – TH
(tickets purchased before 2pm)
M – TH (tickets purchased after 2pm) and F/Sa/Su 1 Hr $29 $39 2 Hr $39 $49 4 Hr $49 $59 All Day $59 $69 Wake Island Membership $99 M – TH
(tickets purchased before 2pm)
M – TH (tickets purchased after 2pm) and F/Sa/Su 1 Hr $19 $29 2 Hr $29 $39 4 Hr $39 $49 All Day $49 $59 ‘Get Wet’ Introductory Promotion $99
(Limited to one time purchase)
- One All Day Pass
- One 4 hr Pass
- One 2 Hr Pass
- A value of $177!!!!
Rental (Kids 15 and under receive $5 off all hourly passes) Complimentary Rentals
- All cable passes are inclusive of basic rental equipment (beginner board, bindings, vest, & helmet). These beginner boards are not allowed to hit any of the RAD RAIL features at the park. We do have advanced board/binding packages available for rent that are allowed to hit the features.
Wakeboard Rental 1hr 2hr All Day $20 $30 $40 Wakeskate Rental 1hr 2hr All Day $10 $20 $30