Watersports And More At Camp Wake Island!
2018 Day Camp Season: Month/Date to Month/Date
Half Day CampMonday – Friday (9am – 12pm) = $275
- Full Day Camp
Monday – Friday (9am – 3pm) = $375
Are you searching for outdoor summer activities? Camp Wake Island is the most exciting day camp for kids from 7 to 17 years old, with watersports like cable wakeboarding, wakeskating, kneeboarding, tubing, stand up paddleboarding and swimming. We’ve added a new AQUA PARK, a massive floating structure with slides, swings, wiggle bridges and a trampoline—so much fun! When the kids are out of the water, it’s volleyball, beach soccer and much more…it’s an experience they will never forget!
- Age limit is 7 to 17 years old.
- Campers who have not yet been to the park in 2018 need their waivers filled out in advance and that can be done online HERE.
- No experience? No Problem. Our camp coaches work patiently with each child to help them reach their full potential. The youth camp program is about progression and improvement, but most importantly, it is about having FUN!
- Spots in our camps are limited and in the event of a cancellation, you will be provided with a credit equal to the amount paid for the camp. This credit may be used for other camp sessions or towards any activity at the park.
- Did you know that day camp expenses can potentially qualify for tax credits? CHECK THIS OUT.
What’s Included in the Price?
- Full Day campers receive a box lunch, camp T-shirt and have the ability to arrange for late pickups after 3pm assuming your camper does not need one on one supervision. Half Day campers receive a camp T-shirt.
- : For Full Day Camps, we offer a $20 discount for each additional child that signs up together, with a maximum discount of $60 per child. For Half Day Camps, we offer a $10 discount for each additional child that signs up together, with a maximum discount of $30 per child.