Wake Island Waterpark Pricing
Wake Island Watersports has activities for all ages, from the smallest child to the athletic wakeboarder. It’s a fun day for kids, parents and grandparents! Come explore the park’s beautiful setting and get ready…it’s a one-of-a-kind water journey!
Enjoy the Park—There’s No Admission Fee
Because our activities are so diverse and can be very physically challenging, we charge per activity as well as offer some great day pass and season pass bundles. This gives you the opportunity to explore everything there is to do in the water park at your own pace. The only area of the park where we do charge admittance is the swimming beach area, but purchasing any activity gets you free entry to the beach. As well, there is not charge to the beach area for children under 48″ tall since they are not able to do any of the activities.
Choosing an Activity
Take a look below at all of Wake Island’s options and you are welcome to come check them out in advance with no charge.
What to do Before You Come
- Some activities can be reserved in advance and others are on a first come basis. Click on each activity below to learn more and see any age/height restrictions.
- It is mandatory that you arrive early for all scheduled activities at the water park.
- Check-in, waivers, rentals, and safety reviews must be completed prior to your scheduled event.
- The Water Park limits the participation in each activity for maximum enjoyment as well as safety. Therefore, if you do not arrive early and are not prepared to start your activity at the scheduled time, you will not be able to participate and there are no refunds or reschedules.
- Come extra early so everyone is prepared!