Relax on our Sandy Swimming Beach
Wake Island has a wonderful swimming area surrounded by a soft, sandy beach for everyone to enjoy! It is a great place to relax, gather with friends and family and watch the AQUA PARK and other aquatic activities. The swimming beach is not a timed activity, so feel free to use it until the beach closes each day.
- The Swimming Beach opens when the park opens, check schedule here. Beach closes at 6pm.
- The cost is $10 per person for the day.
- Children under 48″ and anyone with a wristband from another Wake Island activity are free!
- You can bring chairs, tables, umbrellas or flotation devices as long as they’re standard size and not dangerous to those around you.
- You are welcome to bring any food or beverage purchases at the park (not alcohol) to the beach, but we do ask you to please clean up any garbage before you leave.
- Beach monitors will be checking wristbands and making sure you are not bringing in outside food, drinks or any other inappropriate items.