People from near and far are drawn to Wake Island’s boat-less wakeboarding park, where riders are pulled continually around the lake with the use of cables! Cable wakeboarding? It’s been very popular in Europe and is quickly gaining momentum in the U.S. The concept is simply—wakeboarding by an overhead cable ski system, not by a boat. It’s ideal for learning, perfect for training…and completely thrilling!
If you’ve never seen it and aren’t sure about trying it, we welcome you to come out and watch it in person without charge. Wake Island is a park-like environment with beaches, picnic tables, food (an onsite deli and grill), free wifi, and plenty of fun!
Cable Wakeboarding Details
- You must be 10 years of age to ride the main cable lake.
- 7, 8, & 9 year olds can take a private lesson/test on our beginner lake and upon qualification, are allowed to ride the cable system. Please book your lesson directly on our website here.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have their waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian and that can be done electronically here.
- All cable passes include basic rental equipment (beginner board, bindings, vest and helmet). Beginner boards are not allowed to hit any of the features of the park.
- Pro Model boards are available for rent – these boards are allowed to hit the features of the park that beginner boards cannot. See pricing below.
First Time Riders
We recommend our “Get Wet” promotion. It’s the best value and most effective way to get up to speed. Wakeboarding can be tiring for beginners and most riders start by using their 2hr or 4hr passes.
All Season Passes are purchased directly in our Pro Shop:
- $850 All-Access Season Pass: Ride unlimited any day the park is open to the public (includes unlimited access to ALL other activities at the park). If you purchase an All-Access season pass for anyone age 7-17 they will receive a FREE week of kids camp for the 2018 season.
- All 1st time season pass purchasers pays a discounted rate of $650 for their All-Access Pass.
- Sign up with a 1st time season pass purchaser and also only pay the discounted rate of $650 for your all-access pass.
- Sign up with an immediate family member under the same household (Husband, Wife, and children age 7-17) each of you will receive the discounted rate of $650.
- Purchase a wakeboard & binding package in our Pro Shop prior to buying your all-access pass and only pay $650.
Ride (Kids 15 and under receive $5 off all hourly passes) Normal Pricing Weekdays Weekends 1 Hr N/A $29 2 Hr $29 $39 4 Hr $39 $49 All Day $49 $59 Wake Island Membership $99 Weekdays Weekends 1 Hr N/A $19 2 Hr $19 $29 4 Hr $29 $39 All Day $39 $49 ‘Get Wet’ Introductory Promotion $89
(Limited to one time purchase)
- One All Day Pass
- One 4 hr Pass
- One 2 Hr Pass
- A value of $147!!!!
When using our FREE sandle-strap binding boards, helmet & lifejacket are included. Lifejacket and Helmet Rental
- All Day Rental: $10
- *Only necessary if you have your own board but do not have a lifejacket and/or helmet.
Pro Wakeboard Rental 2hr 4hr All Day $20 $30 $40 Wakeskate Rental 2hr 4hr All Day $10 $20 $30