Explore the AQUA PARK, try to conquer all the obstacles with your friends and family and watch them totally wipeout!
Wake Island Waterpark is home to the largest floating AQUA PARK in North America. The enormous “floating playground” is a challenging endeavor and perfect for birthday parties, family reunions, company picnics or just having fun with friends. The equipment is state-of-the-art and it’s great for all ages!
We offer a Single Session and a Double Session pass. The Double Session is two back-to-back sessions; please note you will have to exit the AQUA PARK in between sessions so our team can fully prepare for the next session.
Aqua Park | Single Session
Aqua Park | Double Session
Day Pass Ticket | Single Session Combo
Day Pass Ticket | Double Session Combo
Pricing may very by season, date and weekday... please check final pricing at booking for exact pricing and availability.
So...What is it?
The AQUA PARK is a series of inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and bouncers all connected together and floating in a large, clean and refreshing lake. It features swings, ramps, jumps, ladders, a trampoline, a slide, wiggle bridges and so much more. There is a great variety of different shapes, sizes and functions, making the activity exciting and entertaining for everyone. Make sure to come hydrated and with lots of energy!
Things to Know
- You must be at least 48″ tall to use the AQUA PARK.
- Sessions are 45 minutes long and start on the hour.
- You will need to exit the AQUA PARK between your double sessions; this 15-minute timeframe allows our team to fully prepare for the next session.
- With full-time lifeguards, it’s fun and safe for the entire family.
- Everyone must wear a CGA life jacket, provided on-site if needed.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to check-in, get your life jacket fitted and listen to our safety briefing.
** Prices are subject to change.
Visiting the Park with a Large Group of Over 20 People? Contact Us Directly!
If you plan to bring a large group to the park with over 50+ people, please email us at email@example.com to plan your day.
If You Aren’t Participating, Where Can You Watch?
- During an AQUA PARK session, parents and friends have access to the shoreline right next to the AQUA PARK. (This is allowed during the booked session only). This area is located in between both beach areas—please enjoy watching the activity and in order to make room for the next set of viewers, we will need you to move to another area once that session is complete.
- Our Standard Beach, located across the lake from the AQUA PARK and closest to the Pro Shop, has a great view of the activity. This area if FREE ACCESS if you have purchased an activity. We do not sell Standard Beach passes a-la-carte. Children under 48″ are free on this beach but still need a wristband and must be supervised by an adult at all times. They are required to wear a lifejacket at all times.
- Please note that the wakeboarding beach and the observation patio are free access areas at all times, but swimming is not allowed in that area.
- We also have our VIP Beach area, access to this beach is secured only by purchasing cabanas. We do not sell VIP Beach passes a-la-carte. Children under 48″ are free on this beach but must be supervised by an adult who has VIP Beach access. They are required to wear a lifejacket at all times.