Are you searching for outdoor summer activities? Camp Wake Island is what you are looking for! We focus on watersports (cable wakeboarding, wakeskating, kneeboarding and tubing) but campers also get to experience our AQUA PARK, AQUA Ninja Course, Hamster Wheels and much more.
It’s a camp they will never forget!
For only $100 more your child gets a Wakeboard Annual Pass Membership! Simply email us after you have made your booking and we will provide you the discount booking code to book their Annual Pass. The Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase. NOTE: Must be the child's first time buying an annual pass!
Watersports And More At Camp Wake Island!
We have very limited capacity in our camps and have sold out the last two seasons, book early if you can!
Camps are a week long, Monday through Friday.
- Age limit is 7 to 17 years old.
- Campers have private access to Wake Island activities from 9am to 12pm.
- The first two hours of the day focus on wakeboarding and the 11am hour is spent trying our other actives, including: AQUA PARK, AQUA Ninja Course, Hamster Wheels and Stand Up Paddleboards.
- All campers are provided a lunch at around 12:15pm and pickup is at 1pm.
- No wakeboarding experience? No Problem. Our camp coaches work patiently with each child to help them reach their full potential. The camp program is about progression and improvement, but most importantly, it is about having FUN!
- Spots in our camps are limited and in the event of a cancellation, you will be provided with a credit equal to the amount paid for the camp. This credit may be used for other camp sessions or towards any activity at the park.
- Did you know that day camp expenses can potentially qualify for tax credits? CHECK THIS OUT.
- We provide all the necessary wakeboard gear that campers will need: however, they are more than welcome to bring their own wakeboard equipment.
- Lunch: Campers can choose from pizza, a cheeseburger or a hot dog, along with fries. We provide fruit and sometimes a dessert (popsicles or ice cream are a hit!).
- Camp Wake Island t-shirt.
What to Bring
- Sunblock: We cannot stress how important this is. Please send your kids to camp with their first layer of sunscreen on. We will help your child to reapply sunscreen but please talk to them beforehand about the importance of wearing it.
- Refillable water bottle
- Comfortable swimming attire
- Have them eat a hearty breakfast. Our camp is very active and it's important for your child to have ample fuel!